Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey Peeps

Yes we are alive. Just moving very slowly. What we've been up to:

Starting school: the big K. that right folks kindergarten. Of course I forgot my camera on Friday when a hot air balloon landed across the major street from school in a church field and another hot air balloon was roughly 50 - 100 feet above the school. The little ones were so cute. "please land here. I hope it lands on my clasroom"

Wine Country Ukelele festival (picts coming)

We are smack dab in the middle of the Kids Fair.

And preparing for our Halau's big Ho'ike show in the middle of October.

And yes it has finally happened. I knew it would. 200GB on my computer FULL. Time to do some house cleaning. Yikes. I'm actually a bit surprised it took this long. I know what I will be doing this week.....

HA HA Suckers. I just found my D drive . 200 more GB for me. Party. They should last me a few months ....hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment