Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Wow what a crazy Day!!!!! Is it a full moon? Are the planets out of whack or is it just Me??? Thank goodness the day is almost over. Too much sweet tea last night had me up till 1am. Yikes. Tossing and turning. Not to mention lots of protests from the little ones today. And my living rooms looks like the suite from The Hangover. Minus all the fun that went into making such a mess. If a mess is to be made I sure as hell want to have a bang up time making it. As I used to say when I was a wee one and I would see gigantic messes is movies "Who's going to clean up that MESS????" I guess in this movie it will have to be me. So let's turn up a little Michael Franti, and maybe even some Social D and get this clean up party started. Forecast says Thursday should be a bit smoother sailing with less turbulence.

No comments:

Post a Comment