Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How I spent my first day of Summer

Yeah finally summer is here. It's the longest day of the year!!


I've been putting it off too long. Several reasons it must be done.


Sand the deck, sweep it down, pick a color and go to town.



Goodbye green, Hello blue



Oh hell, who left the lid on the sill?



Let it dry in the sun.....


Two days later it's all brand new.
Now I just need an Ocean View.



If I had time I'd sit or lounge,
sipping my Pina Colada and just watch the sun go down....




Just think, 2 more days til Friday...
Ah and then I can eat, sleep and play!!!!



I think I know just the spot.
Here is where I'll let my eyelids drop.


Happy birthday Grandma Leah

1 comment:

  1. The color of our porch is sooooooo fab! What is the name of the blue? I have a cement floor to paint, and I want that color!
    Love your blog. ; )
    dd

    ReplyDelete